In The Obstetric-Gynaecological Outpatient Clinic we provide a professional care for a women in every stage of her life.
We provide consultations, complex diagnosis and treatment of all the feminine diseases:
* gynaecological as well as pregnancy US.
* periodic prophylactic examinations
* safe hormonal contraception and intrauterine loop
* prophylaxis and diagnosis of the inflammatory stages
* prophylaxis and diagnosis of the sexual organs neoplasms and uterine cervix diseases
* menopause disturbances
* management of the pregnancy
* gynaecology of the childhood age and teenagers
WHEN THE PATIENT SHOULD REFER TO THE GYNAECOLOGIST?
The patient should refer to the gynaecologist-obstetrician when the following symptoms occur:
* disturbances of the menstruation ( irregular cycles, inappropriate menorrhoea, painful menstruations).
* hypogastrium pain connected with menstruation or not.
* pain during the sexual intercourse
* unpleasant secretion from vagina
* pregnancy or suspicion of pregnancy
You should also refer to the gynaecologist when you want to talk about safe methods of contraception and choose one that is best for you.